Heavy Duty differential covers and transmission pans supply increased lubricant and cooling capacity for laborious working recreational and repair vehicles. Magazine-Hytec covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and serve as – forged in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder covered black with machined cooling fins. Magnetic drain plugs lure worn gear subject matter selling fluid integrity. Every unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 chrome steel, in so much applications no gasket or sealant is needed, and all Magazine-Hytec portions are lined by a life-time restricted guaranty. Rely on Magazine-Hytec if you find yourself pulling a heavy load.
Steer clear of expensive reapirs – Extend the lifetime of your Vehicle – Expand oil Capacity – Runs Cooler, Lasts Longer
• Deep top-capacity sump for optimum cooling
• Magnetic drain plug
• 303 hardware apart from allen head cap screws are zinc plated
• 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
• Finned aircraft aluminum construction
• Requires handiest three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and repair
• O-rings require no gaskets or sealants*
Overall height 6 1/8″
Holds 7.6 quarts more fluid than stock pan
Includes: Bolt kit, and Drain Plug.
All 7.3 Liter Diesels as much as 2003
All V10 Gas to 2005 (till 3 valve V10)