Heavy Duty differential covers and transmission pans supply increased lubricant and cooling capacity for arduous working recreational and repair vehicles. Magazine-Hytec covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and serve as – solid in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder covered black with machined cooling fins. Magnetic drain plugs lure worn gear subject matter selling fluid integrity. Every unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 chrome steel, in so much applications no gasket or sealant is needed, and all Magazine-Hytec portions are coated by a life-time restricted guaranty. Rely on Magazine-Hytec if you end up pulling a heavy load.
Steer clear of expensive reapirs – Extend the lifetime of your Vehicle – Expand oil Capacity – Runs Cooler, Lasts Longer
• Deep top-capacity sump for optimum cooling
• Magnetic drain plug
• 303 hardware excluding allen head cap screws are zinc plated
• 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
• Finned aircraft aluminum construction
• Requires simplest three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and repair
• O-rings require no gaskets or sealants*
Overall height 5 1/2″
10 1/2 quarts total capacity
Comprises: Bolt kit, and Drain Plug.
All 2001 to provide Duramax 6.6L Diesel & 8.1L Gas Engines
Also fits 2000 / 2400 Series