Heavy Duty differential covers and transmission pans supply increased lubricant and cooling capacity for exhausting working recreational and repair vehicles. Magazine-Hytec covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and serve as – forged in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder covered black with machined cooling fins. Magnetic drain plugs entice worn gear subject matter selling fluid integrity. Every unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 chrome steel, in so much applications no gasket or sealant is needed, and all Magazine-Hytec portions are lined by an entire life restricted guaranty. Rely on Magazine-Hytec when you find yourself pulling a heavy load.
Steer clear of expensive reapirs – Extend the lifetime of your Vehicle – Expand oil Capacity – Runs Cooler, Lasts Longer
• Deep top-capacity sump for max cooling
• Magnetic drain plug
• 303 hardware except for allen head cap screws are zinc plated
• 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
• Finned aircraft aluminum construction
• Requires handiest three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and repair
• O-rings require no gaskets or sealants*
Overall height 5 7/8″
Holds 4 quarts more fluid than stock pan
Contains: Bolt kit, and Drain Plug.
*Gasket Seal, with o-ring sealed magnetic Drain Plug.
(36RH, 37RH – 66 to 89) (46RH, 47RH – 89 to 95) and is also referred to as the A-518 (46RE, 47RE – 96 to 01) (48RE 02 & 07)