Irrespective of how clean you think your paint is, there are still contaminants stuck on the paint that you wish to have to take away before waxing or polishing your paint. Paint cleaning clay leaves at the back of an ultra-smooth surface for you to make your wax adhere better and last more. It also makes the wax much easier to take away, reducing your elbow grease substantially. Clay is protected for all paint and also works great on glass to get it squeaky clean. To use, just Eliminate the clay from the wrapper, spray the paint’s surface with Speed Shine (acts as a lubricating fluid), and rub the clay from side to side until there’s no drag. This means your paint is clean. Unlike other cleaners and polishes, no buffing or hard circular motions are necessary. Takes literally one fourth the time as it would The usage of paint cleaner. Follow up with best of show wax and your paint will look stunning. The large 8 ounce (226 gram) bar cleans about 7 vehicles, depending on the amount of surface contamination. Try this clay – the results are amazing.
For paint that’s super smooth, there’s no substitute for Griot’s Garage Paint Cleaning Clay. Despite the fact that you think your paint is clean, there are sure to be contaminants embedded in the surface that want to be got rid of before polishing or waxing. Eliminate these embedded contaminants and get ready your paint to look its best. The results will amaze you.
Why Use Paint Cleaning Clay?
Oils, dirt, brake dust, tar, and acid rain deposits form tiny particles that keep on with your paint. You’ll’t all the time see these contaminants, but You’ll regularly feel them by running your hand gently across the painted surface.
How Do You Use Paint Cleaning Clay?
Paint Cleaning Clay and Speed Shine work together to take away embedded contaminants, preparing your paint for polishing and waxing. Speed Shine loosens debris and lubricates the surface, Paint Cleaning Clay grabs and holds the contaminants, lifting them safely away from your paint.
Four Steps to a Smooth Surface
- Step 1 – Making sure the surface is clean and cool, first wet a small, kneaded piece of clay with Speed Shine, then wet a 2’x 2’ section of your paint with Speed Shine.
- Step 2 – Move the Paint Cleaning Clay from side to side on the surface. You don’t want to press hard, just let the clay do the be just right for you. If the clay begins sticking, You’ll add more Speed Shine.
- Step 3 – Wipe the area dry with a clean micro fiber or 100% cotton cloth.
- Step 4 – When the piece of clay appears dirty, fold it into itself and knead again. Now you’re able to move onto the next section.
Key Kit Features
- Essential to properly preparing your paint for polishing and waxing
- Paint Cleaning Clay will not strip wax and is protected for all paints
- Using Paint Cleaning Clay a couple of times a year will lend a hand prevent paint oxidation
- Great for taking away sap, dried bugs, and stubborn bird droppings
- Kit saves you money over purchasing items separately
Companion Products (Sold One by one)
Many Griot’s Garage car care products are to be had in environmentally-friendly refill sizes. Reduce your waste and re-use your bottle and sprayer.
- 11231 Griot’s Garage Micro Fiber Speed Shine Cloth, Set of 3–Soft and plush micro fiber. Perfect for drying and buffing Speed Shine.
- 11148 Griot’s Garage Speed Shine, One Gallon–Save money and reduce waste. Refill your 35 Ounce bottle with gallons.
About Griot’s Garage
With a complete line of prime quality car care products, Griot’s Garage serves the needs of automotive enthusiasts who demand the most productive. Founder Richard Griot mailed the first catalog from his own garage in 1990 under a simple guiding premise (from the words of Sir Henry Royce, founder of Rolls-Royce), “Strive for perfection in the whole thing. Take the most productive that exists and make it better. If it doesn’t exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.” To this day, Griot’s Garage repeatedly strives for perfection so You’ll have fun in your garage.
Essential to properly preparing your paint for polishing and waxing
Paint cleaning clay will not strip wax and is protected for all paints and glass
Reduce waste by reusing the finest sprayer and refilling the 35 ounce bottle
The usage of paint cleaning clay a couple of times a year will reduce paint oxidation
Great for taking away sap, dried bugs, and stubborn bird droppings