BEHRINGER ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024
Ultra-High Precision 24-Bit/96 kHz Equalizer, Feedback Destroyer and Dynamics Processor
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz processor featuring EQ, RTA and dynamic processing for PA and mastering applications
- Unique “True Curve” Function – fader settings reflect actual frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ detection system in an instant reveals vital frequencies and may also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication by way of fader LEDs
- “inaudible” Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable High and Low Cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for absolute best room equalization
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface with selectable sample rates (44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function throughout power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for simple input and output level setting
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction be sure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Beautifully sculpted, feedback-free sound may also be yours when the DEQ1024 has a spot for your rack. It is a 31-band equalizer, a feedback destroyer and dynamics processor multi functional. Most importantly, cutting-edge 24/48-bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver without equal in sonic resolution.
The DEQ1024’s FBQ Feedback Detection System in an instant detects vital feedback frequencies. Switching at the automatic Feedback Destroyer eliminates feedback within a fraction of a second.
The DEQ1024’s EQ section features three selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 top of the range illuminated 45-mm faders. The switchable TRUE CURVE function precisely translates fader positions into an exact frequency response. As well as, the DEQ1024 features sweepable low cut and high cut filters, an “inaudible” Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and Pink Noise generator plus stereo imager that gives fantastic spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
Bridging Analog and Digital
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface will give you ample connection flexibility and allows you to choose between three sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼” TRS connectors.
Great Sound, Great Value
Quite simply, the DEQ1024 is a great addition to any live rig, especially one that tours the world over. The built-in switch-mode power supply can operate world-wide (100 – 240 V~) whilst providing noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest imaginable power consumption. Check one out at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out what this implausible audio solution can do in your sound.
Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz processor featuring EQ, RTA and dynamic processing for PA and mastering applications
Unique “True Curve” Function – fader settings reflect actual frequency response
Revolutionary FBQ detection system in an instant reveals vital frequencies and may also be used as Audio Analyzer
Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication by way of fader LEDs
“Inaudible” Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement