– Now to be had with new and improved screw top container.
– Beesbutter is handmade in the United States and is for genuine leather goods. Even as it would possibly not damage polyurethane or faux leather, these alternative leather products derived from plastic won’t allow Beesbutter to soak up and don’t require conditioning products anyway.
– Will soften and darken leather after application.
– Not to be used on suede.
– Beesbutter will impart water resistance in your leather adding further protection from the weather.
– Spot test Beesbutter on a small patch of the leather.
– The usage of a cloth, sponge, or by hand (really useful), apply a thin layer of Beesbutter to the leather.
– Beesbutter must be most commonly dry to touch within 20 minutes. Wipe off any excess.
– Apply each 6 months or more regularly if needed.
* Please note, Beesbutter is designed to soak into leather and be dry to touch soon after application. A small amount will go a long way. It is going to not soak up within the following conditions: 1) It’s applied to fake leather or PU leather 2) The leather has a sealer/coating preventing absorption 3) The leather has been saturated if a substantial amount of Beesbutter was once applied or other oils have already saturated the leather preventing absorption.
150 year-old formulation that may be handmade in USA. ALL NATURAL blend of animal oils and beeswax. Has the consistency of soft butter and “melts” into the leather as it is applied.
ALL-IN-ONE leather care product. Works as a leather conditioner, leather restorer, leather softener, and leather protector.
No added chemicals, dyes, perfumes, petroleum, or adulterants. Beesbutter is protected and NON-TOXIC.
Provides water resistance upon application.
A bit of goes a long way and will give protection to for as much as 6 months.